Friday, June 19, 2009

OMGosh!....


I have the most exciting news to share - and have only just been able to "officially" announce my good news!.....I have been chosen as one of the CT members at Scrap The Boys challenge blog!!! (insert icon doing the happy dance...lol). I couldn't believe it when I got the email....but wow, was I excited! :) I'm really looking forward to the challenges as a CT member over the next 6 months.....& feel really honoured to be included with the very talented group of ladies making up the CT team - Really looking forward to working with them all and being inspired by their gorgeous work!
Here is the list of those who have made the CT team...go check out their blogs & their gorgeous work!...
Wendy Smith – Australia
Amy Welch - Arkansas USA
Kerryn Fry - Australia
Anna Koziarek - Poland
Leanne Triggs - Australia
Hayley Turner - Australia
Aphra Bolyer - Louisiana USA
Pia Salem – Lopez - Philippines.
Hannah Blair - New Zealand
Wendela Lam – The Netherlands
Nadhrah Maidin – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Linda Eggleton – Australia
Monique Follet – Australia


A few weeks ago I was also asked to be a CT member at the 123 Challenge blog representing Scrapbook n Bits .... a position I will be sharing with the lovely Ceci! So, I am also totally stoked about this position & very much looking forward to working with Ceci & the 123 challenge girls!!! :)

While we're on a roll with announcements, It seems that I have been tagged......twice over! (lol) by both Ceci & Niq .... so here goes with my answers....


8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Our holiday to Norfolk Island just after Christmas!
2. A few days off work next week
3. Getting started on my first CT layout for Scrap the Boys!
4. Spring! ....I'm so over winter already. lol
5. Winning the lottery! (one can only wish & hope)
6. DD moving back home - hopefully with a new appreciation for home & us <3.
7. DH getting out of trucks & having a more local job :)
8. Hopping into my snuggly warm bed tonight!


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Went to work - (booo hoooo)
2. Did an online scrap class at SnB with the lovely Niq
3. Bought a new suitcase for DS for our holiday
4. Received a gorgeous RAK in the mail from Jane
5. Ate a naughty lunch of chips with gravy
6. Booked my car in for a service
7. Played with my dogs :)
8. Bought a lottery ticket.

8 Things I wish I could Do

1. Be better at managing my time
2. Get everyone to pick up after themselves!
3. Have more family time - we all seem to be in different directions all the time!
4. Travel to Ireland, Scotland, England & Wales - for about 3 months should do it :)
5. Win the lottery! so that we can get out of trucks & the crappy lifestyle that goes with it & to help fund #4. lol
6. Be a better cook
7. Not be so shy
8. Solve the worlds problems
8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
I'm going to include things I've seen at the movies lately, because I really don't watch that much TV...

1. The news (yep, pretty boring huh!)
2. The boy in the striped pajamas
3. State of Play
4. Defiance
5. Changeling
6. Grand Torino
7. Sunday Night
8. Sixty Minutes


I am now meant to tag another 8 beautiful Blogs ....but I think just about everyone has already been tagged! But if you'd like to have a go - just tag yourself & go for it...lol

I have also been awarded this little blog award by the lovely Niq - thankyou Niq!. I am unsure how many people I am to pass it on to (but again, I think most have received the award already), so I will pass it on to the following 3 lovely ladies...

And now for some scrappy shares.....

^ June scrap the boys challenge - Boys & their toys


^ June White with 1 challenge - White, Red & Brackets

^ Scrapbook n Bits Monthly challenge - using the colours Pink, Green, Brown & Yellow!


^ June 123 challenge - Fabric, 6+ buttons & hand stitching.

Well that's all from me for now - I'm feeling extremely tired because this post has taken me forever because blogger doesn't seem to want to play nice!...grrrr

Hope everyone has a fab weekend....take care peoples :)

6 comments:

Monique said...

Yay!!
Congrats Linda - and I am sooooo looking forward to working with you, too!!
Love all your layouts, by the way - you are doing fantastic work at the moment!

lexie said...

Congrats Linda! Your work just gets better and better!!!

Amy said...

CONGRATS to you also!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!
I look forward to working with you also!!

Her Essential Hand said...

CONGRATS Linda!!! Cant wait to see your creations for STB!!! you know I love your work.
HOpe all is well and its not to cold down there!!
x

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Congrats Linda! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog : ) It's so appreciated!

Ceci said...

Congratulations Linda...was really pleased to see that you and Niq got chosen, couldn't have happened to two nicer ladies. Oh and I am excited to be sharing the 123 position with you too!! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails