Sunday, July 26, 2009

mud - mud - glorious MUD....

This is what we did today - played in MUD! Joel had a motocross meeting on at Forbes, and it pretty much rained all day - which turned the track into slippery, ooohy-gooooey MUD...lol. Even I had mud all over myself, and I was nowhere near the track...lol. It was a FREEZING cold day too.....I ended up with 2 jackets on and was still wishing I was sitting inside infront of a nice log fire ...lol. This was Joel's first week in the seniors races - and he went extremely well - I think he even impressed himself (he is usually really hard on himself - especially if he falls off or makes a mistake)....so all in all, it ended up a great day - mud n all!






^^ Oh the joy of having to wash it all...NOT!
And now for a few scrappy shares.......

^^ This LO was for a challenge at the Scrapbook n Bits Cyber scrap weekend - which was this weekend. The challenge was (in Toni's words) 3 threes - Just like the pickles! LMAO!
to use 3 photos & 3 different alphas. It was a great challenge & I love my finished LO :)

^^ This one was another challenge from the SnB cyber weekend - This time using 5 different patterned papers, 5 different alphas & at least 5 lines of journaling. Another great challenge Toni!


^^ This LO is my entry for this months "scrap the girls"....which was a colour challenge. I love how this LO turned out too!
Well, I think I'd best go deal with all the muddy motcross gear :S.
I hope everyone's had a great weekend....and thanks for dropping by :)

1 comment:

Her Essential Hand said...

oh my, look at the mud!! is this what I am in for with Brae if he likes motorbikes. lol :)
You are so brave watching in the cold. brrr..
Love all those LO's.
Thanks for the beautiful comment on my blog and welcoming my son.
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails