Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Woooohooooooo!!!

I came home from my weekly trip to Bathurst on Tuesday night to find a few emails of acceptance for 2 of my LO's to be published in Scrapbooking Memories! :)))))) Talk about excited! lol
This is the first time I've had something accepted - so I am totally stoked! I couldn't sleep at all Tuesday night - I was frantically going over the product list etc etc etc in my mind! lol. I think I've settled down a little now & I'm posting the LO's off to SM tomorrow.....I sure hope that they go ahead with publishing them - I'll be one disappointed gal if they dont!...lol
While we're on the subject of scrapping,
Here are a few more of my latest creations.....all using photos from our Easter getaway to Jindabyne......
^^ Fitting the Blindfold - was for the August challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard - using a pagemaps sketch.




^^ The great TONGUE roll demonstration - lol, what can I say? the girl is crazyyyyy! hahaha
I used Bo Bunny - Love Shack papers - the pretty papers probably don't particularly suit what the LO is about (a silly girl showing how to roll your tongue) - but they suited the colours in the photos....lol

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

congrats on the SM acceptance!! Cant wait to see them in print.
Lo's are gorgeous.
LOL at the 'great tounge roll' piccies.
I have something for you on my blog too!
x

Monique said...

Congratulations Linda!!!!
So well deserved - don't forget to tell us which issue they are in!!
I adore your layout - and you are right, the red and green looks great!!!

Ceci said...

Wow Linda!!! That's fantastic, congratulations! :))) Hope some of it rubs off on me and I get one accepted too, lol. ;)

Cindy Groh said...

Tongue roll demo pictures are great. Nice LO. Love how you incorporated so many photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails