Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Challenge Blog COMING SOON!

I have made it onto the CT of a new challenge blog!!!.....
Here is a little sneak of a LO I've done as a CT member for the new blog that is starting in FEB called KRAFT IT UP!!!  Click HERE to go & check it out & add it to your favourites....Stay tuned - more will be revealed on 1st Feb!!! It's going to be an awesome challenge blog......



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been busy cyber cropping over the weekend......


Em's sketch challenge - Jan CC at Scrapboutique  using just 3 colours & a bit of white was also allowed- also to leave negative space.  I just LURRRRRRVE this sketch :)


Karen's colour challenge - Jan CC at Scrapboutique....& to use at least 3 photos.  Gorgeous colours!


Felicity's scraplift - Jan CC at Bon's scraps ....lurrrrve this one too! :)


I do have 2 more LO's that I've completed for various challenges & CC's, but I haven't got around to photographing them yet....will be back with them soon :)

Thanks for dropping by :)......Don't forget to go & check out the new challenge blog KRAFT IT UP!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my!!!! Your LO's are just simply stunning!!! I just LOVE your work. And your sneak looks devine...I am heading over there right now!!

xx

Monique said...

I love the work you did for the Scrapboutique Cybercrop, Linda- gorgeous layouts, as always, tehe!
I adore the embellishing on your sneak for Kraft it Up - utterly devine, I can't wait to see the full layout!
Looking forward to working with you on theCT!!

Jane said...

I've just checked out the new challenge blog Linda - and it sounds exciting - HUGE CONGRATS on being part of the creative team :). Just love all your LO's you did for the SB CC - WTG :)

Kate said...

Wow Linda, I just love everything you do :) your pages are so awesome....Love the look of the new Kraft challenge blog - sounds right up my alley! congrats on making the CT :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails