Saturday, February 13, 2010

Woweeeee!!!

Game on, over at Bons, has come to an end.....and OMG I can't believe it - I won!!!

I thought for sure that Nic had it in the bag, but somehow I have managed to come out on top by just a few points!  The end result was really close - with just a few points in the top 3 - WTG Mal & Nic you both put in such an awesome effort  (these 2 girls do amazing work & I always love their LO's - they are such an inspiration!)

A BIG thanks to Bon for putting up a wonderful & generous prize for the Game On comp!!!

It has been an awesome 2 weeks filled with lots of fun scrapping & chatting :)
During game on I have created 14 layouts (wow), 3 cards & my fabric mini album - that has been picked up by Scrapbooking Memories!!!  (another Wow)...sooo happy! :)

So here are the LO's I have created during the Game On Comp (sorry if some are repeated) .....

















The mini album has been picked up for publication, so I can't show that one!

If you want to check out all the gorgeous work the girls have created for Game On - Head on over to the gallery at Bons and check out the amazing work that everyone has come up with - it is truly inspirational :)

Speaking of Bon's - there is another CC on this Tuesday night starting at 8.45pm.
If you want to join in on the action - head on over here & check it out (you will need to register for the forum)

Thanks for dropping by & I hope everyone is having a fab weekend!
Oh, and sorry about the photo overload....lol

9 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

biggest CONGRATS!!! you Work was certainly a stand out, along with everyone elses :)
x

Tracey said...

Congrats Linda! All gorgeous work :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

all stunning pages lou.. u should sub soul music to sc.. they had a gallery call for that theme...

congrats on the mini it was a hit!

Kate said...

WOOHOO Linda, thats fantastic!!! I love all your LO's and huge congrats on the mini being picked up by SM :)

Ceci said...

Congrats on winning Linda! Must admit I didn't know anything about the Game On comp...must have missed it being away, lol. All beautiful work. :)

Hetty Hall said...

Congratulations Linda all your layouts are stunning!!

amanda said...

Big congrats on your win Linda - mind you, it doesn't surprise me at all - I love all your stuff & the mini fabric album was fab!!!

Christine said...

Wow, congratulations!!! Your layouts are all gorgeous, well done!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Linda!!!! You totally deserve the win and the prize!! Your work is just amazing as always.

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails