Monday, March 1, 2010

SCRAP THE GIRLS - MARCH CHALLENGE

The challenge.....Please use the following picture as inspiration for your LO – it could be the colours, the fashion, the women in your life etc.......



Extra criteria – use the word friend, friendship or friends in your title

When you email your LO please explain how you have drawn inspiration from this picture.
Also please remember - Girls only! No boys allowed ;)

Email your entries to scrapthegirls@bigpond.com by the end of the month to be in the chance for some fantastic prizes.....you can check out this months sponsors on the Scrap The Girls Blog


Here is my sample LO - I have used the gorgeous colours for inspiration - Red, white, beige, pink & black ...and have used the word "Friend" in my title.......





Hoping to see lots of entries for this months fantastic challenge.....

5 comments:

Deb said...

I love this LO....looks fantastic. I think the colours will be my inspiration for this challenge too....such a gorgeous combo and you have combined them so well. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

By golly gosh!! That LO is just stunning!! Love all the misting!!!

xx

amanda said...

Gorgeous LO Linda!!! Love your clustering & the quote is beautiful.

Tracey said...

Stunning layout Linda. Love it :)

Anonymous said...

WOW I love this page :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails