Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A few scrappy shares......

I can't believe that I haven't blogged for 2 weeks - no idea where those 2 weeks have gone!
I also can't believe we are half way thru April....eeeek!  So much to do & not enough time :(  ...there's so many challenges I still want to get done this month - here's hoping that I can find enough time to get them all done :)

Just a quick update today with a few LO's...

On Any Sunday....using Bon's March boy kit.


Late afternoon glow - April sketch challenge at Bon's - also had to cut your photo in 3 pieces, use paint, stitching, buttons, circles & stars.


Dragging yourself blindfolded thru the dirt - April write now challenge at Bon's.
Criteria was to use a mixture of alphas to create a long title or sentence, use embellishments with words on them, and to journal.


Easter delight - Room of the month challenge at Bon's


Down but not out - my March year in review entry at WIOIN


Oooops, that's a bit more than a few....LOL

I have been working on some CT stuff as well...but can't share that just yet - but will be back in a week or so with some little sneaky peaks :)


7 comments:

Monique said...

Linda - you do grungy masculine layouts so well - I adore those layouts, they are just amazing!!

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous!

Kate said...

wow Linda they are AWESOME!!! love them :)

Ceci said...

I was wondering when you were going to blog again, lol. ;) Love all your layouts Linda. :)

Jane said...

FANTASTIC Linda, you do the grungy boy thing so well!!!!!! love them all. And I know what you mean about 1/2 way through April, where has it gone!!!!!!

Kerryn said...

Some gorgeous work here Linda!! I especially love the Late Afternoon Glow layout.

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow Linda your LO's look amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails