Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CC layouts


Just thought I would share some layouts from the cybercrop last weekend at Scrapboutique.

This first one is for the challenge that I set (as guest stylist).
The theme was "welcome home", so my challenge was to create a layout about your home.
Either your present home, 1st home, childhood home, holiday home, or any previous home at all.
The only extra criteria was to have "Home" in the title,
have more than 40 words of journaling
Use at least 5 buttons & some ribbon/lace/trim.



And here is my sample page.....




The next one was for Manon's sketch challenge.
To be based on an indoor or outdoor activity.




And this last one was for Em's Sunday roast (blind scrap)
This is my first attempt at a 8.5x11.
Love how this one came out....not sure if it's gonna get me hooked on the 8.5x11's though...lol



Thanks for dropping by....I should be back in another few days to update on more layouts :)



2 comments:

Monique said...

Linda - I loved that CC, I had so much fun. I loved the challenge you set, too - just sorry I couldn;t do it - so busy with report cards etc....
By the way, the butterfly punch you asked about is a Martha Stewert Small Butterfly Punch. I had trouble tracking one down, too - so I scored it off ebay;0)I loooooove it, and use it heaps!!!

Ceci said...

Very nice work Linda! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails