Saturday, July 23, 2011

HMBS sketch challenge....

I loved the sketch this month over at Handmade By Suzanne (by Michelle Fowler)......so I just had to give it a go!

Here is the sketch....


And here is my take on it.....

I have flipped the sketch on it's side...and used landscape photos, rather than portrait.
I love these photos from our recent trip out west.  We had a day trip out to Menindee Lakes, and lucky for us, they were full at the time.  The scenery out there is just out of this world...truly spectacular!  I took heaps of photos but could have easily sat there all day just taking photos!  Loved it!

Thanks for dropping by - hope everyone has a top weekend!
xxx

5 comments:

Jasmine S said...

The photos look wonderful and I just love your colors. The cluster of flowers and bling looks stunning.

Chloe said...

Love this take on the sketch! Love the black with the other colours and the cluster looks fantastic :-)

Monique said...

Wow Linda - those photos are stunning!!
I love that sketch too - and what you've done with it is amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW this is amazing Linda!! Love the grunge paper along with that gorgeous flower cluster...great job with the sketch! Hope you are well..take care :))xx

Mardi said...

What a beautiful layout....the colours are stunning....and your photos of Menindee lakes are just beautiful.
We have often said we need to visit there....its not that far from us...and yet we still haven't ever been.
Thanks for popping by my blog...
Mardi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails