Friday, July 29, 2011

Week 9 of Red Earth road trip....

and we're off to South Australia & the beautiful Barossa Valley!

It took me a while to come up with this weeks challenge....there is so much to see & do in the Barossa that I just couldn't put my finger on what challenge I should set.  And then it hit me - because there is so much there, that there's no way you could fit it all on one page.....so, I thought a double page layout would be the perfect challenge!





This one was a challenge for me also....I can't remember the last time I scrapped a double page :-/
 Pics are from our recent road trip that included Mildura - such a beautiful place! 
 But I'm pretty happy with the results......and it all came together a lot quicker & easier than I thought!

The card challenge for this week is to make any type of card using strips of patterned paper - to represent all those endless rows of grape vines that the Barossa is so famous for....


You have until midnight, Tuesday 2nd August to upload your entries to the Week 9 RERT gallery.

Thanks for dropping by :-)
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Wow Linda, that is just fabulous. What a great idea doing the double and your photos are stunning.
Love the splats, the colors and the flowers. Great great page.

Unknown said...

WOW Linda...that double is just GORGEOUS!!! I just love those colours and the flowers and gorgeous embellishments are so beautiful! Hope you are well and have a great week :))xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails