Thursday, September 15, 2011

1st September Stuck sketch....

Firstly I'd like to thank & welcome my new blog followers.....I'm sorry that I can't see who you all are, because blogger seems to have a major problem with showing the followers thingo on the sidebar - anyone know if there's a way to fix this problem? 

ok, now on with the sketch.
I really like this sketch, being a multi photo sketch....so wanted to make sure I gave it a go :)


And here is my take on it .....


Pics from out on the NSW / SA border on our Broken Hill trip back in May - One day we'll do the extra 287 miles and make our way down to Adelaide (it's on THE list....lol)

Thanks for dropping by my lil ol blog...and TFL.   xxx

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Linda! Just loving all your travel themed pages :-)

Lauren T said...

Great take on the sketch. Did you mist the backgorund yourself? I love the colour scheme you went with.

Unknown said...

Another fabulous layout Linda!! I am so loving your scrapping of late!! The misting/masking is awesome!! :))xx

raquel said...

Loving the misting on his one!

Tina said...

This is a great layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails