Saturday, September 24, 2011

The colour room

I'm a bit late in posting this one :-/ as the newest palette has already gone up at TCR - not sure if I'll get time to do this one though, too much work on atm :(

This is the previous palette, # 76.....

Palette Release #76 {Her Room}
I really like the colours in this one
And here is what I created.....

I used some really OLD BG as my base & some old Kaisercraft & Fancy Pants mixed in there as well (I seem to be doing a lot of using up old stash lately!)  There's also a Lovelybug Bits n Bobs button, A Lil Somethin flower & a Krafty Koncoctions bottletop.

A very rare pic of us all together.....taken on Fathers day this year :-)

Thanks for dropping by & TFL.  xxx

9 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Wow Linda you did fantastically with this one!!

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Linda Love what you have done here and how you have used those beautiful colours!!!!
Love all that doodling around the outside of the papers looks GREAT!!!
Just a stunning page!!
Love your work here and now am a follower of yours!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Her Essential Hand said...

oooh.. love that page and great family photo :))
I still have my page for that palette on my desk!!
enjoy your week x

Marelize said...

Fantastic layout Linda!! Love all of those colours together and what a great mix of pattern papers. It's great when you can use some of your ols stash, isn't it.
Have a great week. :)

Kim said...

this is just lovely Linda, I really like that cluster of flowers beside the photo!

Unknown said...

Love this!! This is such a great layout and I love how you have used the different paper ranges and they go perfectly together!!
Hugs
xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So lovely! These colours look so pretty together and you have scrapped them brilliantly!!! :D

Sara said...

Great take on the colour challenge, I am loving using up my older supplies at the moment.

Jasmine S said...

You have tied the colors in together perfectly Linda. What a lovely page and yep, gotta love digging out some older stuff. We seem to have too much of it hey?...lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails