Friday, November 18, 2011

My Minds Eye

I came across a little sketch challenge over on the MME blog the other day...and seeings that I LOVE MME, I added it to my list of challenges to do.  I am really loving scrapping with MME atm - especially their Lost & Found Two range!  The extra criteria for the challenge is to use brown....lol  I don't think I could find a better criteria....what was it I was saying about brown?!?  And of course to use MME products, at least 80%.

I feel like I'm on a bit of a roll atm, so when the mojo is mojo'ing....I've learnt to just go with it ...sooooo that's what I did & I've had a lovely scrappy afternoon  :))

Anyways.....here is the sketch

MME_LayoutSketch_2011_11


And here is my creation.......I have mirrored the sketch & used a landscape photo rather than portrait....




All papers are My Minds Eye - from the Lost & Found Two & Stella & Rose ranges.  There's also a MME diecut from the Lost & Found Two range....and some REALLY old MME Lush alpha's.  The rest is a few handmade embellishments including a Lovelybug Bits n Bobs button, A Lil Somethin dress pattern flower & a hessian flower made my myself.  There's also a small Prima flower, Kaiser wooden leaves, some twine & the little fence is using a MFT Die-namics Woodgrain fence die using some scraps of Kraft that I have inked in brown .

Pic is another from our recent holiday at Mt Beauty in Victoria.

TFL!  xx

10 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOWZERS Linda...
I may pop on over & grab me some of that MOJO you got going on.... LOL! Cause this is Totally FAN FAB U LAS!!
Love the background in this Layout & all the other Details too....
Have a Wonderful weekend!!
♥♥

Charlotte said...

This layout is so, so, so beautiful. I love the colors and love all the flowers and the wooden leaves. I think you did so well with the sketch. :)
Have a great weekend.

scrapbookertink said...

Love the main pic and the detail, take care, Doreen x

Lizzy Hill said...

Great LO ~ but especially looooove that hessian button ~ clever you:):)

Jasmine S said...

What a brilliant photo and a gorgeous showcase. I love the misting and your colors. Beautiful Linda.

Marelize said...

What a gorgeous layout Linda! I love the greens and browns together. Great pic of you and DH.
Hope you have a great week. xx

donna said...

Gorgeous Linda! MME would have to be one of my most favourite manufacturers

Her Essential Hand said...

oh Linda.. its great to back visiting your blog :) I love that page, and that photo is just AWESOME :)
enjoy your week x

Unknown said...

Linda I am loving seeing all your scrappy work of late! This is just gorgeous!! Love the photo of your and DH and the view behind your looks so beautiful!! have a great week :))xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails