Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some more Christmas cards

I'm certainly on my way to being organised with my Christmas cards this year....but at this stage, that's about all I'm organised with ...lol. 

I have been creating a few more cards using the gorgeous Websters Botanical Christmas from Handmade by Suzanne.

I don't feel that I am very creative when it comes to cards....but I'm sure these will be better than bought cards...and hopefully received with more appeciation :-)

Embossed cardstock with some Websters Dazzle me gems, push pin & Fabric strip.

Just a simple handcut strip of PP, a piece of cotton lace & a very old Kaisercraft wooden word with a tiny pice of Websters dazzle me gems



The 2 directly above are simply using the "Postcards to Santa" pp....all I've done is added the sentiment & a bit of bling.  So, so quick & easyyyy for a handmade card :-)



Some rustic misting on kraft cs....machine stitching, stamped sentiment & a tied bow using a strip of the Websters Designer fabric strips (these strips have gone such a longggg way!)

Well, that's about all for now...thanks for dropping by & TFL!  xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails