Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sketchabilities - sketch # 66

Hello again fellow bloggers :)

Another post coming to you whilst I am away in Tasmania :)))....so I'm hoping & praying that my scheduled post works again!!!  lol

Sketch # 66 is now live on the Sketchabilities blog!
Yet again, it is another superb sketch created by Karan Gerber.....I love working with Karan's sketches!





And here is my take on it....


"Jewel of the Pacific" - I have used some BG doily lace paper over white cardstock, with a few scrap pieces of Pink Paislee & Fancy pants papers...and some cotton lace & doily in there as well.  Flowers are Prima, Manor House Creations & Kaisercraft....Prima rhinestone flourish, Dusty Attic chipboard bird & cameo frame, AC Thickers, Jenni Bowlin alpha stickers, Lil' Red Rocket fabric button, EK Success punched butterfly, handmade felt flower & CB button, paper doily.

Pics are of the gorgeous Pacific Jewel that we were lucky enough to cruise on just over a year ago.

And some close ups....








I hope you're inspired to give this sketch a go!!!  Would love to see some of my followers playing along :)  Just add your linked blogpost that contains your layout to the linky tool at the bottom of sketch # 66 blogpost on the Sketchabilities blog!

Thanks for dropping by & TFL!  xx

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Hope you're having a great holiday ~ this is just beautiful, gorgeous sea colours & jewel like too:):) Really love your scrappy style:):)

Charlotte said...

I love, love, love your layout. Oh my! It's so beautiful. Lovely colors and many little details to look at.
It's so clever that you used a number 1 for the "L" in the word Jewel... :) I will have to remember that if I ever come to miss an L.
Hope you are enjoying Tasmania! :)

Monique said...

LOVE what you've done with this Linda - it is just gorgeous!

Nicole Doiron said...

I love monochromatic layouts and this one is superb (i guess we had the same idea because i did mine in pinks! - hehe). Excellent use of punched borders and ribbons! LOVELY!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! You make this look effortless hun!
Hugs
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails