Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some happy scrappy news!!!

I've been keeping this secret for about a week now, although it seems so much longer than that!!!
And I'm still pinching myself....can't quite believe that I have made it onto.....



THE LIL' RED ROCKET DESIGN TEAM!!!
Talk about excited!!!  but also a little nervous too...lol

Shell at Lil' Red Rocket creates the most gorgeous handmade embellishments...her fabric covered buttons are amazing & are always different & original, and they come in just about every colour & lots of different patterns & designs (and buttons have always been one of my fav embellies...so I'm gonna be in scrappers heaven!!  lol).  Her little Rocket flags are just the cutest & always look great ...she also makes gorgeous satin blooms in a variety of colours, and also a large variety of printed tags.  Plus, she is always coming up with new ideas...so make sure you follow the LRR blog to keep up to date with all the updates, such as sales, new goodies etc. You can visit the LRR blog HERE to see all the fabulous goodies that Shell creates :)

I should soon be receiving my first DT kit, and will then have some gorgeous LRR to share with you all.....so until then, thanks for dropping by & for any lovely comments you may leave :))  xx

9 comments:

Paula said...

Congrats Linda! I look forward to seeing what you do :)

Kel said...

Well deserved honey! x

Rachael Funnell said...

YEAH! TooooooooooT TOOT...
CONGRATS to you linda!!!
I think you will TOTALLY ROCK on this DT Spot......
Also! THANKS SO much for all your Blog love!!!! Much Appreciated ♥
OH! BTW the background in the photo, you think it looks familiar? The photo was taken @ Wellington....
BUT! YES! I know what familiar place your talking about!!
Wink Wink!!! LOL! ♥

Lizzy Hill said...

WELL DONE YOU:):) I'm sure you'll ROCK et them [add a Kiwi accent for that!!!]:):):)

Lauren T said...

Congrats on being accepted, I think you totally deserve it!

Jasmine S said...

Just fabulous Linda. I am so excited for you.

Chloe said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!! SOOOO excited you are on the team - I adore your style :-) :-)

Unknown said...

I am so happy for your Linda!! Congratulations and can't wait to see what you do with LRR products! Enjoy! :))xx

Ella Swan said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails