Friday, June 22, 2012

Creative Scrappers....

I really loved this sketch when I seen it, so of course I just had to give it a go!! (being the sketch junkie that I am...LOL).  Love multi photo sketches <3....and with today's weather being a total washout & a wee bit windy, and being stuck inside for the day,  I got stuck into it :)

Sketch #213





And here is what I came up with




Using some MME Miss Caroline mixed with MME Lost & Found Two...and some really OLD Basic Grey. 




There's a few handmade embellies there in my cluster....along with a piece of 2crafty chipboard that I just happened to have in my stash ...that I have painted with a mixture of colours to get as close to the colour that I wanted,  then I added some smudges of gesso & then lightly inked as well.




A close up of the 2crafty chipboard piece




My journaling - on strips of the MME Lost & Found 2 pp with a bit of a close up of the CW reverse Chickenwire template work using Gesso & then randomly inked.




And my title :)

Pics are from one of the many walks we did in Tassie...around Dove Lake, which is at the base of spectacular Cradle Mountain.  The 2 hour walk (that took us way longer as we ventured off on a heap of different tracks) was made so easy with all the boardwalks everywhere....plus they made for some great photos :)

Okie doke....that's all I have for now...but if this wet weather continues over the weekend, I suspect I will be back with some more shares soon :).

Thanks for dropping by & have a great weekend, whatever you are up to & wherever you may be! xx

7 comments:

Lauren T said...

Your nature LO's always look so amazing! I really like the shading on the chipbaord and chicken wire.

stacey said...

This is a standout for me love the hessian flower and the photos, Thanks for joining in with us at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

Chantal Vandenberg said...

How fantastic!!! I totally love this - how perfect is that background paper? This is brilliant!!! I always love looking at your work - you are so talented. I did this sketch too - they have great sketches don't they? Thanks so much for your comment on my blog too btw! :D

Di Garling said...

Beautiful layout Linda. Di xo

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous gorgeous. The green is beautiful and love the chicken wire look. Only you can create such a beautiful page around scenery photos like these.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Linda!!! Your work is always so polished and such a treat to look at!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous page! The colors and textures are so perfect for your lovely photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails