Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My first 2crafty post....

Has gone live on the 2crafty blog!!

I have 4 layouts featured, 2 of which have not previously been revealed :)
Here are a few sneak peeks.....













To see the complete layouts, I would love for you to  pop over to the 2crafty blog to check them out...and while you're there, why not become a follower so that you can keep up to date with all the fabulous work from the rest of the DT as well!  You can also follow 2crafty on Facebook if you'd prefer to follow that way.

Thanks so much for visiting & for all of your much appreciated comments :)
Until next time... have a great day.  xx

5 comments:

Victoria Freze said...

Linda, love your creations! every your page is a masterpiece and I wish I can mix layers as you do! I just fell in love with both layouts!

Keren Tamir said...

love what you've done!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic! Off to have a look! :D

Lizzy Hill said...

WAY exciting for you, Linda...this looks interesting - I'm off to peek...& your 'rustic' LO above for Suzanne is fabulous - LOVE how rusticated [???!!!] your cogs etc:):):)

Unknown said...

Hey again, just checked out every last detail on the 2 Crafty blog..al I can say is you are amazing!!! Keep doing what you do, so inspiring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails