Friday, November 23, 2012

Week 3 - November FMS photo a day

Hi everyone...just another quick post tonight to catch up on week 3 of the November Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge (gosh that is a mouthful!!!  lol)


Anyways...here are my next lot of pics :)

 15.  In your bag - Inside my camera bag (I love this bag!  It looks just like a handbag rather than a camera bag & can also fit purse, phone, keys etc in there as well)
 
 
 
 16.  The view from your window - Taken thru the car windscreen while driving across the bridge near where I live
 
 
 
17.  The last thing you bought - Bryce Courtenay's newest, yet last.book.ever!
Sadly, he passed away last night :(  - RIP Bryce.
The world has lost such a brilliant story teller...I have loved all of his books.
 
 
 
18.  Happened this weekend - A bit of scrapping (which is the subject of my last blogpost)
 
 
 
19.  Something awesome - Awesome row of Moreton Bay Figs on Norfolk Island.
(I used an old fav pic for this one that I took while holidaying on Norfolk a few years ago - forgot my camera that day, plus was at work...and I can definitely say that not much in the way of awesome happens there! lol)
 
 
 
20.  Work/Play - Kids playing in the park that I snapped while on the way home from work.
 
 
 
21.  What I wore - boring old work clothes!!  lol
 
 
Hope you have enjoyed seeing into my week that was :)
Take care  xx

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I am really enjoying your snaps...haha about boring work...love the moreton bay fig shot. Gorgeous light & I soooo badly want your not-camera bag:):):(

Sandra said...

Linda these are amazing photos and like Lizzy I love the fig tree shots.

Ella Swan said...

You know I love your photos! Great job LInda!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I simply love your photos...you certainly have an eye for what works.

Di Garling said...

Great pics Linda, I will get to do one of these challenges one day. It looks like a whole lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers Di xo

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful photos, and a gorgeous layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails