Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kaisercraft Limelight for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone....today I'm sharing a layout created for All About Scrapbooks using Kaisercraft's "Limelight" collection.  This collection is full of lovely greens and coordinating greys, browns & some white, and I have been in my element creating with it :)


"Cahir Castle"

I've played with a bit of gesso for my background & added strips of various PP's along with lots of diecuts from the Collectables pack to create my page.
 
 
Here are a few close ups...

 
 

 
 

 

 
Pics are of Cahir Castle in Co. Tipperary.
This was one of my fav castles throughout Ireland
 
There are a heap more close ups PLUS details on how I created my backgound along with products used over on the AAS blog HERE if you'd like to check it out :)
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today....enjoy the rest of your weekend.  xx
 
 

10 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

1 of my FAVE things with Kaisercraft are the collectables ♥!
This looks SERIOUSLY AWESOME... I think you would REALLY be an AMAZING designer team for kasier.... I So hope you apply with their next DT call....... They would be CRAZY to to snap you up!

Lizzy Hill said...

Hear Hear!!! 2nding Rachael's comment:):) This is sooo fabulous...you really 'rock' their papers & I can see why you loved scrapping with these colours, too....such a fresh, but natural palette. BTW, I'm enjoying seeing your Irish photos being scrapped:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Paula said...

Always love seeing your creations, your use of papers, colours & all the little details are always so amazing! I love this :)

Lizzyc said...

This is a wonderful layout, love how you have used these papers! You are a kaiser queen!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning design Linda. Seeing your travel photos scrappedalways makes me happy.

Victoria Freze said...

Linda, I just adore this layout! Fabulous background and clusters, amazing pictures!

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is so gorgeous Linda!! Love how you used the papers and the collectables. Always love your photos, they are spectacular and you have showcased them beautifully here as you always do. Love this!!! ox

Denise van Deventer said...

Another stunner....so love the design and all the elements! Really so beautiful and gorgeous! Love that light gesso stencilling on the background! ;-)

Ella Swan said...

LOVELY! That dark base looks particularly effective!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails