Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My last layout using Teresa Collins Far & Away for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone...thanks so much for dropping by today.  I hope you're all having a great day/night :)
 
I'm just quickly popping in to share my last layout for March, using Teresa Collins Far & Away collection for All About Scrapbooks.  I have really enjoyed creating with this collection for March...and love the 4 layouts I've created with it.
 
so here is my last one....

"Bay of Martyrs"

I just love the red white & blue in this collection....and have carried these colours onto my background using a stencil & glimmermist :)
 
 

A cluster of 2crafty summer leaf stem & some Green Tara flowers.
 
 

Some distressed layers underneath the photos....which btw are from our Great Ocean Road trip.
 
For more details, including close ups, products & techniques used, then pop on over to the AAS blog HERE....we would really appreciate your visit over there :)
 
That's all from me for now - time to hit the sack!
Take care & happy scrapping! xx


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your design, the colors and all the elements. Fabulous layout!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! And I adore that leaf/flowers cluster above the photos...off to take a peek!!!

Ella Swan said...

This is stunning! Absolutely love all your paper mixes & layering - fab!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful page Linda. This is such an awesome mix of papers. I love the little flower cluster.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails