Monday, May 12, 2014

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

Hello everyone...and welcome to my blog today.
 
I am here to share some of my recent creations using a few different Kaisercraft collections,
as part of my 2014 design team application :))))
 
First up is a beyond the page item - A standing shape - Butterfly
 
 
"Dream"

I have used paper & collectables from the "Art of Life" collection, as well as some tiny pieces from the Base Coat collection for my punched butterflies.
 
 
 

I've created a cluster of paper blooms with some of the Art of Life collectables as the base of my cluster, with some added diecut leaves & some pieces of muslin.
 
 
 

Branching out from the cluster is a wooden flourish - Berry Vine, with some stamping underneath & around the cluster using Tiny Dot texture stamp.
 
 
 

And here is a rubon from a very old pack that I've had in my stash for quite some years!
(I really should use rubons more often!)
 
 
 
Ok, my next project is a layout using the newly released "Story Teller" collection
 
 
"The 12 Apostles"

I have purposely picked out the gorgeous blue papers from this collection
to help co-ordinate with my photo of the 12 Apostles, and the fact that there is a little hint of a golden yellow there on the main background piece was an added bonus!
 
 

I've added some paper blooms, collectables diecuts & some pearl flourishes to create my main cluster....and there's also a Green Tara flower in there as well.
 
 
 

and again for a smaller cluster at the top right of the photo.
 
 
 

My title & a bit of strip journaling...at both the top & bottom of the page.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
And now for a couple of cards using last months release of Honey Chai

Using a mix of layered papers, stickers & collectables diecuts.
 
 




 


 
 
 
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my work...I hope you have enjoyed your visit today.
 
Until next time...happy scrapping :) xx

14 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

These are all fab projects! good luck with your application.

bel said...

Oh wow!
I just love that butterfly and I honestly hope you get the position
Truely amazing work with lots of live and technique in them!

Sharryn Thomson said...

Gorgeous projects Linda...good luck!

Paula said...

As always, such gorgeous creations! I adore your use of paper & your flower clusters. Good luck! :)

Sue Plumb said...

STUNNING! (As always!) You have rocked these projects Linda, and really made the Kaisercraft products shine! I, for one, would be very happy to see you on the Kaiser DT and see your beautiful creations all the time! Best of luck! X

Lizzyc said...

These are beautiful creations with the Kaiser papers, all the best with the application.. I hope you get it!

Lizzy Hill said...

Well, all I can say is if they don't choose you they've not got rocks in their head. They've got BOULDERS. These are totally sensational...& show off the pp to PERFECTION:):)) crossing my fingers & toes for you;)

Judith said...

Good luck. I'm sure you have a great chance. You have been rocking Kaisercraft lately.

Lauren T said...

Lovely projects, I really like the butterfly in particular. Good luck with the application.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Linda your projects are all so very beautiful. Good luck with the application. You deserve a spot on the team.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! Totally stunning creations Linda!! The butterfly is awesome as is the layout and your cards are just gorgeous!! You did an amazing job using Kaisercraft products and I'm sure they will love to have you on their team, you so deserve to be there!! Wishing you the best of luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you!! ox

Denise van Deventer said...

Your projects are amazing! Love the butterfly, beautiful page and gorgeous cards! You have rocked these projects! Good luck and I hope that you are chosen....I just know that you will rock with Kaisercraft! ;-)

Val-Belle said...

Oh my you have been a busy lady. I love that butterfly so beautiful and that layout of the Apostles... makes me want to travel again. I am going to have to make a plan to come to Aus.... Love the cards. I am so bad with cards. Will have to make some though i reckon.

Adriana B said...

fabulous work and projects, wishing you the best of luck :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails