Sunday, July 6, 2014

Simple Stories "The Story of Us" for All About Scrapbooks / Scrap365 July sketch

Hello again lovelies :)
 
I am back again to share another layout that was part of my first blogpost for the month over at
All About Scrapbooks.  This time using the super classy "Story of Us" collection by Simple Stories.  This is a wedding themed collection....but you know me, I'll be trying my best to get other layouts from this collection that are not wedding themed - doing this is a great challenge that I love to do!

But anyway...my first layout for the month is wedding themed, and is based on the Scrap365 July sketch....again, a pic from my own wedding umpteen years ago...


"Signed with Love"

The colours in this collection are predominantly gold, silver, black & white...with a few papers that have a touch of green as well.  It would also be a lovely collection to make wedding cards, or perhaps even wedding invitations :)
 
Pic is of moi, making it all official signing our marriage certificate.
 
 
 
Here is the sketch over at Scrap365 for July
 
 
 
 
And a few close ups....
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
If you want to know the details of techniques used - perhaps what I did with the hearts at the bottom of the page - then pop on over to the AAS blog HERE where you can also see
a full list of products used.
 
Thanks so much for visiting :) xx

5 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Another gorgeous photo and another gorgeous page!! Love that striped paper, even if it does make your eyes go a little funny. LOL! Absolutely stunning Linda!! So love your work!! ox

Terhi Koskinen said...

Wonderful creation - love it to pieces!
Thank you for joining us at Scrap365 <3

Lynette Jacobs said...

You were such a stunning bride. I love seeing older wedding photos scrapped. I wish I could do mine...but I have a total of 10 wedding photos.

Fearless said...

lovely page! thank you for playing along with us at Scrap 365!

Jennifer Grace said...

This is a gorgeous page, I love how you mounted the gold hearts onto black at the bottom of the page, it really makes them pop. Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails