Sunday, July 27, 2014

Simple Stories "The Story of Us" for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone....hope you are all well :)
 
I'm quickly popping in late on a Sunday night to squeeze in a layout to share, using the very versatile Simple Stories - The Story of Us for All About Scrapbooks.
 
I have been really surprised at the variety of layouts I've been able to create with this wedding themed collection of papers....and I've thoroughly enjoyed every creative moment working with it :)
 

"Con-grad-ulations"


This one is mainly made up of scrap strips....including the cut off strip at the bottom of most papers.
With a few diecut pieces added in & some stamping.
 

 
Here's a few close ups.....

There's 2 different Memory Box dies that I've used - Contempo Circle Border, which is the small circles one that looks a bit like punchinella.  And the other one is Loopy Rings, which is the larger circles that are interlocked with each other - I absolutely LOVE them & they are my new fav dies!!!
 
They are both available at All About Scrapbooks HERE and are great value as they can & WILL be used over and over :D :D
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

For more details on the products & techniques used pop on over to the AAS blog HERE
Thanks so much for dropping by....and have a great week!  xx
 

 

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is a really nice range of pp.....LOOOVE those stamps, too - got a real sophisticate feel about it:):) LOVELY page:):)

Sonia said...

This page is beautiful. You're so good at layering. There's so much interest and detail on the page. It's one of those pages that see you something you didn't see last time you looked at it...

Lizzyc said...

Lovely layout, eye catching papers and love the design and flowers and clever title!

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is beautiful Linda. I love the design and I love those dies...such a pity they don't ship to South Africa.

Val-Belle said...

Such a special layout for a beautiful girl. I love the design and the colours and that die is just amazing... what is it... Think I must try and find it somewhere....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails