Saturday, September 13, 2014

October Afternoon "Public Library" for All About Scrapbooks / Scrap The Girls Sept Challenge

Hi everyone....happy weekend to you all :)

I am back to share another October Afternoon - Public Library layout for All About Scrapbooks!
As I mentioned last week, I planned to try to get some layouts from this collection that were not in any way related to the collection name...Library - books - school - reading etc etc

So here is a fun layout of my DD & a friend at a wedding....taking selfies & being a tad silly :)

My layout is based on the September sketch at Scrap The Girls 
(Gosh, I haven't played along at STG in like...forever! - Huge thanks to Fiona Johnstone for inspiring me to play along :) ) 

"Funny Faces"


oh I just love that spotty background paper!  It is actually the reverse side of the same paper that I used for the background on last weeks "Longroom" layout...I just had to have 2 of them! lol
And that is something that I seem to do a LOT - use my fav papers as my background - maybe it's because I can't bear to cut it up?!?!


Here is this months STG sketch...




And a few close ups....

Cluster of Green Tara & Petaloo flowers....with a gorgeous 2Crafty flourish swirl <3


Love the cute little 2Crafty Doily!







For full details on techniques & products used....pop on over to the AAS blog HERE

Thanks so much for dropping by....I hope you have been inspired by this fabulous collection!



10 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful page my friend. You are really inspiring me to use patterned papers for backgrounds now.

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous.. great take on the sketch this month, and fun photos too.. love all the layers under your photos too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Really lovely....& not a book in sight, LOL...that swirl is YUM...& I like the subtle bg stamping in there, too:) BTW....liking the 'new' bloggy look!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Absolutely love this page!!

Rikki Graziani said...

Love your take on the sketch. Love all your embellishments. Thanks for playing along with STG's

Val-Belle said...

This is such a pretty layout and such a cool site. Love the colours and the papers you used....

Alz said...

Perfect. Just perfect. Positively perfect. Love, love, love it!! :)

Fiona said...

Totally gorgeous as always Linda, I love this page! Glad you could join in with STG xx

ros said...

Super gorgeous Linda. Love it. thanks heaps for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls ♥

Amanda said...

WOW! this page is amazing.... so glad you joined in at Scrap the Girls last month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails