Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Kaisercraft DT - North Pole


Hello everyone...I hope you are having a great start to the week!
 
I am up on the Kaisercraft blog this week with 3 new paper collections.
Todays post is using another Christmas collection....North Pole!
 
It is a fun collection, with quite a few non-traditional colours...which I love!
I have created 2 layouts....one is Christmas themed and the other is from our holiday to Ireland last year, so this is quite a versatile collection and would be suited for other layouts besides Christmas :))
 
"Dreaming of a White Christmas"
 

As the North Pole name suggests - the colours are well suited for snow themed Christmas layouts.
The photo I've used is not actually a photo....it is an image from an e-card, so was not taken by me.
I have always dreamt of having a White Christmas, so I thought this paper collection was perfect to document that dream :)
 
I've used the gorgeous Snowflakes paper for the background, with those
awesome faux stitched chevrons!

My cluster has a few paperblooms, Collectables pieces & also some stickers from the sticker sheet.
I've also added a few spirals from the stems of the paper blooms
 
 

I have layered a variety of papers in under the photo & also some Collectables pieces as well.
 
 

These baubles are gorgeous pieces from the Collectables pack.
I love delving into each paper collections Collectables pack...it is quite literally, just like Chrismtas!
They are always filled with a HEAP of fabulous pieces....in all different shapes & sizes.
 
 

I have added my journaling to the back of a tag & it slips just in under the photo.
 
 

 
There is also some mesh tape around the edges of my paper layers for a bit of added texture.
 
Kaisercraft Products:  Snowflakes P1632, Toboggan P1637, Paper Pad PP950, Collectables CT807, Sticker Sheet SS257, Sage Paper Blooms F632, Iceburg Paper Blooms F630, Fire Red Paper Blooms F664, White Lace EM926, White alpha Stickers AS252, Black Ink Pad IP719,
Paper Bloom wire stems.
Other:  Mesh Tape
 
 
 
Next up is a non-Christmas layout....
 
"Kinsale Harbour"

I thought the colours in this collection well suited the colours of the amazing Kinsale Harbour.
So again, a few simple layers in under the photo, using papers & collectables pieces...plust some Kaisercraft printed tape.
 
 

Another cluster with paper blooms, Collectables & some 2Crafty Chipboard - Summer Leaf Stems
 
 
 

Here you can see where I've used a few Collectables pieces layered in with the papers...and there's also a bit of light stamping on the background using KC Grid stamp.
 
 

More Collectables & stickers to form a little cluster at the bottom of the page.
 
 
 
  
Kaisercraft Products: Toboggan P1637, Candy Cane P1634, Elves P1636, Paper Pad PP950, Collectables CT807. Sticker Sheet SS257, Coconut Paper Bloom F627, Sea Breeze Paper Bloom F631, Fire Red Paper Bloom F664, Fire Red Mini Paper Blooms F669, Red Alpha Stickers AS258, Sea Breeze Alpha Stickers AS255, Arrows Printed Tape PT212, Tiny Dots Stamp CS151, Grid Stamp CS755, Black Ink Pad IP719
 
Other: 2Crafty Chipboard, Fabric Buttons, Gesso, Mist


And last, but not least....a couple of Christmas cards....
 
 
 

 
Kaisercraft Products:  Candy Cane P1634, Skate P1638, Paper Pad PP950, Collectables CT807, Sticker Sheet SS257, Black Ink Pad IP719
 
Other: Paper Doily
 
 
You can see the full blog post over on the Kaisercraft blog HERE 
including some fabulous work from the other talented DT members.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by  :) xx
 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I have this collection to make a mini album for December but I love how you've used the papers for a non-Christmas layout.

Paula said...

Fabulous creations Linda...your layers & clusters are simply perfect!

Lizzyc said...

These all look wonderful.. love how you have used the ranges for your photos even if they are not christmas photos.. love the cards too..

Val-Belle said...

I just love these papers... We are the same as you hot as hell for Christmas. In 2010 we went to Ireland for Christmas and Scotland for Hogmanay.. it was amazing and I want to do it again. The snow was so beautiful. :) Kinsale harbour is fabulous. That is where my brother lived when he first went to Ireland.. really beautiful there. The cards are lovely. Crisp and clean and I love the insert into the envelope. So special. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails