Saturday, November 15, 2014

Kaisercraft DT - Close Up!

Hello again everyone...Gosh, what a busy week it's been!!
I'm back again to share my Kaisercraft DT work with the
3rd release for this month - Close Up!
 
It has lots of camera & film themed papers & embellishments - and they are all so cool!!
Oh and the colours are just gorgeous too....they are MY kinda colours <3
 
For me, it's another of those "I have to have this collection" ones :D
 
"Titanic Pump House"

I've used one of the plainer papers for my background - Lens, and have added a variety of subtle stamping in different colours.
 
 

Here's just one of the little cameras that comes in the Collectables pack - love it!  and I've added some paper blooms & other stickers & Collectables pieces in and around my cluster.
 
 

The alphas are Kaisercraft  - Sea Breeze, Natural (which I have inked to get a richer colour)
and Ebony.  And the little film strip is cut from one of the pages from the paper pad - there are a variety of colours in the little film strips too
 
 

Here's an orangy film strip & some more banner stickers.
 
 

A bit of a close up of the different stamping - Grid, Tiny Dot & Arty, using Saffron, Lagoon & Vintage Ink Pads.
 
 

I've arranged a variety of paper strips & border pieces in a cross formation under the photos...and have added some strip journaling, cut from another piece from the Paper pad.
 
Kaisercraft Products – Lens paper P1679, Paper Pad PP955, Collectables CT812, Sticker Sheet SS264, Sage paper blooms F632, Sunset paper blooms F634, Buttercream paper blooms F629, Grid Stamp CS755, Tiny Dot stamp CS151, Arty Stamp CS879, Saffron Ink pad IP728, Lagoon Ink pad IP727, Vintage Ink pad IP723, Tangello Ink pad IP729, Sea Breeze alpha stickers AS255, Natural alpha stickers AS254, Ebony alpha stickers AS251, Black ink pad IP719
 
Other – Leaf punch, zipper, mists
 
 
 
Next up is a mini canvas, and again, I've had some fun with some fussy cutting, as I have with the 2 previous collections as well....this time from the "Shutter" paper....
 
 
"Do what you love, and love what you do" Canvas

The black & orange spear looking shapes are what I've cut from the Shutter paper...a little bit fiddly, but I love the effect, so well worth the little bit of time that it took :) 
For the background I've used the Triangles template with some modelling paste, and then coloured it with KC Lagoon ink pad....then finished it off with some stamping using KC Crackle stamp & Saffron Ink pad.
 
 

I've layered a few collectables pieces, one being that awesome saying - Life is like photography, We develop from the negatives.  How true is that?  I love this little verse.
 
 

I've cut one of the sayings stickers in half from the sticker sheet and placed them under each other as the title of the canvas.
 
 

And for my cluster (yep, love my clusters!!! lol), a few paper blooms & a couple of different punched/diecut leaves...oh and a super cool Flutterby Designs Flair button - oh how I love these!
 
Kaisercraft Products – Shutter paper P1681, Paper Pad PP955, Sticker Sheet SS264, Collectables CT812, Triangles Template T615, Crackle stamp CS876, Black Ink pad IP719, Lagoon Ink pad IP727, Saffron Ink pad IP728, Terracotta paper blooms F636, Honey paper blooms F628, Sage paper blooms F632, Honey mini paper blooms F645, Sage mini paper blooms F649.
 
Other – Canvas, leaf die & leaf punch, Flair button, distress ink
 
 
Ok, so that is it from me for my November DT work....another busy month has passed, and soon it will be you.know.what!  eeeeek!!!
 
If you'd like to see what the other talented DT ladies have done with this fabulous collection, then pop on over to the Kaisercraft blog HERE where you'll find a heap of inspiration :)
 
AND, if you would like to get yourself some of this gorgeous collection it is available at
All About Scrapbooks HERE
 
Thanks so much for visiting & for all your comments.
Until next time...have a great weekend! xx

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful.. love these..

Val-Belle said...

Oh I just love that layout and reckon that they are just my kind of papers too. Beautiful colours and perfect for those photos.
The canvas is very cool and the fussy cutting looks great.
Love your projects

Lizzy Hill said...

Popalicious! Yep, Flutterbys ROCK & so does your VERY fiddly, I'd say it was, fussy cutting. I bow to you...you're starting to get up in the Lizzy C cutting League!!! LOOOOVE how your photos match so well with the colours in your top LO, too:):)

Ella Swan said...

Awesome Linda! Colours & little strips are amazing on the layout & the canvas is brill!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your photos and the papers you used compliment them beautifully. Gorgeous card too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails