Friday, February 27, 2015

More Webster's Beautiful Chic for All About Scrapbooks / 15th Feb Stuck Sketch

Hiya all...I am back with more DT work for All About Scrapbooks using the delicious
Beautiful Chic collection from Webster's Pages.  It is a super duper gorgeous collection that I've had a ball playing with this month :)

My layout is based on the 15th Feb Stuck sketch


"Cake Smash"

I just LOVE this background paper...it is so classic & so very cool!
As you can see, a mix of papers from the collection layerd up under the photo of my cute lil Great Niece <3

I won't repeat myself on the products & techniques used, if you want to see all those details, please pop on over to the AAS blog HERE


Here is the Stuck sketch I've based my layout on


I've used a portrait photo though instead of landscape


And here's a few close ups...















This was a fun sketch to work with!
As I said previously, all the details are over on the AAS blog HERE
And this gorgeous collection is available in store HERE


Thank you for taking the time to drop by :) xx




8 comments:

KerrynF said...

Absolutely divine take on the sketch, love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, and looks like the cake was a hit!! pun intended!

Lizzy Hill said...

You did a really good job of that bg pp - I would find it really hard!!! I love the mix of pp behind the photo...gosh she looks like she had a ball:):) and the flowers are YUM!!!

Tracy P said...

This is beautiful! Love your colors and great job on the layering, perfect touch with the flower cluster too. Thank you for joining in with us at Stuck?!

Unknown said...

This is stunning! I adore it all and am so glad that you shared it with us at Stuck?!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is perfectly precious! What a great mix of elements, and your palette is beyond delicious! Love this to bits! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

Val-Belle said...

hahaha lovely layout and absolutely wonderful pic. Looks like she is having lots of fun.... The papers are stunning. Love the colours.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Loooveee that piccie ... she is having so much fun you can't help but smile!! Gorgeous page Linda! Fabulous take on the sketch, gorgeous colour and such fun!! Love it!! ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails